Re: Dante's inferno 2???

by paracelius3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dante's inferno 2???

★★★ Newbie

So, Xbox released Dante's inferno on the free games a couple weeks ago and I can't get enough. After a quick search the game got cancelled. Why EA?! Bring it back!

Message 1 of 8 (3,912 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I'd love to see a sequel as the game remains one of the darkest and most twisted titles that ever saw the insider of a game store. Even now, almost a decade later it's still unmatched in terms of unhinged and out there ideas and visuals, the Unbaptized Baby villain is still one of the single best what the hell gaming moments I ever had.

I think that at one time there was a sequel in development which was supposed to take place in Purgatory and see Dante killing angels but that was cancelled a number of years ago. Still, stranger things have happened and at this stage, I'd settle for a HD remake or remaster in place of a sequel as the art direction and environments were truly amazing.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,861 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I'd love to see a sequel as the game remains one of the darkest and most twisted titles that ever saw the insider of a game store. Even now, almost a decade later it's still unmatched in terms of unhinged and out there ideas and visuals, the Unbaptized Baby villain is still one of the single best what the hell gaming moments I ever had.

I think that at one time there was a sequel in development which was supposed to take place in Purgatory and see Dante killing angels but that was cancelled a number of years ago. Still, stranger things have happened and at this stage, I'd settle for a HD remake or remaster in place of a sequel as the art direction and environments were truly amazing.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Same here! In LOVE with this tittle and definitely would love seeing Dante in Purgatory and in Paradise or even a Remake of the Inferno. Is such an AMAZING game with an AMAZING visuals, Concept & Bizarre Enemies.

Literally I made this account just to comment that I Need a part II or a Remake haha
Message 3 of 8 (1,677 Views)

Community Manager

I'm playing through the original game again on Xbox atm and really enjoying it @prodbykillkid.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,667 Views)

★ Novice

I have a idea for Dante’s inferno remake

I think Dante’s Inferno should be remade in multiple games like Final Fantasy 7 , i think Dante’s fight in hell needs to be remade in trilogy, to be like God of War where we had the 3 main games and in the third one final boss Zeus the lord of the pantheon.

If you want for example to remake the game in trilogy, you can have 3 circles of hell per game and each circle could have multiple lords or multiple bosses, i mean there is no shortage of evil historical figures that you can put as bosses and in the last game we could have have that build up to the last boss battle of the trilogy like with Kratos and Zeus .

Supposed Dantes Inferno 2 could be in this case be the fourth game and transition to a gameplay style like God of War 4 .

I hope you that you send this idea to the team of EA to see what they think of it . Dantes Inferno IP is profitable because for example this trailer for a fake sequel has more than 1 million views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2YgXhdBsY&t=2s

Message 5 of 8 (1,481 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @paracelius3, just so you know, we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from non-employees outside of Electronic Arts: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. We receive thousands each year, and unfortunately due to the volume of these unsolicited submissions and ideas, we simply can’t review or consider them. In fact, because we can’t consider them, we can’t even keep them – we have to return or delete all unsolicited submission materials that we receive.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on http://careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions interests you. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out http://careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,468 Views)

★ Novice

Ok i didn't know that, but can you at least send a message to team at EA that we fans want a remake or a sequel for the game ? I know that horror genre is now popular and Dead Space is getting a remake but Dante's Inferno has horror elements too .

Message 7 of 8 (1,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fr @ Paracelius3 we the ones playing the game buying them lol so why not give fans what they want ? Ant nobody wanna play Dead Space BRING BACK DANTES INFERNO ! REMAKE IT OR CONTINUE THE SEQUAL SOMETHING !!

Message 8 of 8 (804 Views)