Re: Dante's Inferno

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dante's Inferno

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to hope on a futur Dante's Inferno Remastered game??? I talked with a lot of people and everybody are down for a remastered of that amazing game! It was my favorite on xbox 360!!!

Message 1 of 8 (1,646 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Stevensorel I am not aware of any plans to bring the series back but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,605 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Stevensorel I am not aware of any plans to bring the series back but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have there been any talks about a Dante's Inferno Remaster or a Remake?

Message 3 of 8 (1,482 Views)

Community Manager

I've not heard anything about the series coming back @sqj22926 much as I would love it to happen. I've replayed the game on the Series X and it really stands up.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA_Darko, you should honestly pitch the idea bro ! I’ve never even played Dantes Inferno until like last week and the game is AWSOME ! Imagine it looking as good as gta or god of war I know Remaking Dantes inferno would catch a lot of attention there’s not a lot of games that talk about Hell or demons and angels and you guys have something special with that game . PITCH THE IDEA GET IT GOING BRO !!!!!!

Message 5 of 8 (1,339 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @XJ-13James please do not bump multiple threads for the same issue as this is considered spam.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please remaster dantes inferno to next gen 

Message 7 of 8 (975 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all, 

Since this is an older thread that was inactive for a long time, I'm locking it to prevent necro-posting per the Answers HQ Rules & Guidelines

Please feel free to create a new thread if you need some help, of if you'd like to start a discussion. 

Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (942 Views)