Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Remastered

by DestructionGod89

Original Post

Highlighted

Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Remastered

★★★ Newbie

For all of those that know this game should it get remastered like Resident evil 2 and Resident evil 3 for the PS4. I am here to make a pitch about Dantes Inferno that's for the PS3, xbox 360, and PSP. Now a lot of major hits have got the title of Remastered, Now I ask why hasn't this game got the title Remastered with high end graphics for the PS4, Xbox one, and posable the new PS5 that's coming out. Who decided what should and shouldn't get remastered? Who looks back on old games in the PS, EA, Capcom and others?

Why has Dantes Inferno been passed over all this time? should it be or does it not deserve it?

For one I believe it does deserve the title for Remastered for its historic story line between good and evil, Heaven and Hell reference and a way to learn history without being in the class room where some things are never touched for maybe how gruesome of a history it is and yet all we talk about is Black power and African Americans are so wronged in this country from way back when. However I don't believe that is fair when Egypt did the same thing. We should know all about history from all over the world If schools aren't going to then we should learn it from our games. For example Dinesty Worrriors and Samurai warriors, the first one takes place in ancient china while the second one talks about ancient Japan.

For this game it talks about The Third Crusade from 1189 to 1192 France, England, Angevin and the Western Christianity for what I never knew about and how brutal this all was. It makes you wonder for all I have learned about in school about the time of the civil war north vs south and the slaves being treated how is it any worse or different from this story?

Well any ways that's all I got to say and how this game should be told and how no one wants to talk about it.

Message 1 of 2 (1,440 Views)

Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition Remastered

Community Manager

Hey @DestructionGod89 I would love to see a remake of Dante's Inferno, I played through it last year and it still stands up really well.

Dantes Inferno GIF - Dantes Inferno - Discover & Share GIFs

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,416 Views)