(Damage/"Health bar") We need to have a talk.

by Jacobba55

Original Post

Re: (Damage/"Health bar") We need to have a talk.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Kind of the same fact though after u drive into the repair shops and u cant use the same repair shops afterwards which was fine to me on burnout paradise but on heat after u drive into the gas station not only it lets u repair once but it only have 3 limited repairs like wtf ?and now i know why they didnt want to add pvp into nfs heat cause they know it will be a huge chaos and players will be wrecking and totalling the crap of other players car 

Message 41 of 71 (723 Views)

★ Guide
@TooKool007 Nope, I agree with you. I dig the idea of Risk vs Reward. If you don't wanna lose ur stuff. Don't risk it. Pretty simple. And I don't think pursuits are gunna be over in 90 secs, unless you REALLY stuff up.
Message 42 of 71 (703 Views)

★ Guide
@BLVD69 Yeah I'm with you. I'm hoping for some quality multiplayer (which I never have) but I also don't want it to turn into a demolition derby. That's why I'm hoping for private lobbies.
Message 43 of 71 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay so i think what they should do is add a settings where u can either turn on health bar or turn it off if some players love to play with realism they can leave it on(it will be on as default)then if players like to focus on arcade racing and just like to toy with the cops they can turn if off and mess around with the cops alldrive 

Message 44 of 71 (689 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@CrescenceRose I dont think there ever was a selectable HP setting in racing games before
Message 45 of 71 (679 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Forza horizon does but thats a different story but wouldnt that be better though ?not forcing some of the players to drive around worrying about the cops cause of the health bar if some does like the health bar then they can turn it on if they want to it would be a good idea if ghost games would do that

Message 46 of 71 (672 Views)

★★ Expert

@TooKool007 

I fully understand what you're saying about the new meter system with the cops.

You like challenges and that's fantastic.

Let's see if your comments change once the game is released in November. 

I say this because from the info online I have been dealing with shows a much stronger A.I presentation of the cops in NFS Heat. 

So many people think NFS Heat will be easy to avoid the cops.

I beg to differ and say the cops will be like wolves hunting high level heat racers down without mercy. 

So let's just say I have my reasons for this view. 

On the other side of the road I hope you are correct and that the cops will give chase but won't bust our chops all the time. 

Take care and I did enjoy your comments in this thread. 

Have a great weekend. 👍😁

Message 47 of 71 (658 Views)

★★ Expert

@Jacobba55 

I highly appreciate your comments and insight into the topic and yeah let's hope our Faith gets a boost up with NFS Heat and not become deflated like Payback and 2015 did. 

The heat meter we all seen this before but I think this time around Ghost Studios amped the Reward vs Risk to where I know many of us racers like to gamble but hate the idea of losing our sweet rides and having 24 hour patrol on us in the game. 

I think the cops will be like a wild bunch in this game. LOL 😂

Well hey Good fun talking with you and thanks for the heads up views you shared with the community. 

Take care and have a great weekend. 👍😁

Message 48 of 71 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

the system is trash, it has no business being in need for speed, it is only there to sell you repair kits later as a micro transaction, or was intended with that in mind and then pulled out due to recent backlash.

Message 49 of 71 (548 Views)

★ Guide
@xFlow777 Pessimist much?
Message 50 of 71 (540 Views)