Re: Damage done does not add up in the "after game summary".

by OmniDetta

Original Post

★ Guide

I downed 3 players with the kraber last night, each shot registering over 200 but, at the end of the round i had less than 100 damage? It's seriously messed up and needs fixing asap

Message 11 of 15 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@UncleAlbert1802  schrieb:

I downed 3 players with the kraber last night, each shot registering over 200 but, at the end of the round i had less than 100 damage? It's seriously messed up and needs fixing asap

It could be correct if 2 players only had 40 HP left, and one about 10 HP.

Have they been shot before by your mates or an enemy team?

Also, did they have armor?

Message 12 of 15 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I think if you finish someone with 125 damage but they only had 15 health, your results will only show 15 damage. I've noticed it as well. 

Message 13 of 15 (308 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm noticing a frequent disparity between the summary and the damage I believe I really did. I just absolutely annihilated a player with two full mags of R301 and another of R99 and he just would not drop. The other player was hopeless and couldn't hit me so I was able to completely smash him but to no avail. This happens to me often and I have to say it really grinds my gears.

Message 14 of 15 (287 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As has been said before, only applied HP and Shield damage of an active opponent is counted, any and all overkill is ignored.

So if you were to land a 110HP headshot for the knock against a dude that your team has whittled down to 10HP, and you then shot him twice in the butt when downed for an additional 110 damage (55x2) to confirm the kill - while you might expect the result screen to show 220 damage done (quite impressive for 3 seconds work!), it would in fact only show 10 damage, a meager 4.54% of what you might have expected it to show.

Granted the above is an extreme example, but in numerous engagements this lost damage adds up both quickly and dramatically. Especially with hard hitting single shot weapons such as Longbow/Wingman/Peacekeeper etc.

I hope this helps?

Message 15 of 15 (275 Views)