Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Daily challenge gear no reward

by DrBonifarz

Original Post

Daily challenge gear no reward

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

For the August 13 update, I just did the heart of the ranger and speed of the interceptor challenges on GM3, but there was only regular MW61 and L75 gear loot. Anyone else having the same issue - or can anyone confirm the reward works for them?

Edit: Tried again on the following day and all worked as expected.

Message 1 of 10 (320 Views)

Re: Daily challenge gear reward

Champion

Rewards worked for me on all four Javelins.

A friend of mine missed his reward on our first run, but it turned out he wasn't aware we receive gear instead of melee weapons this week, so he might have salvaged it accidentally.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 2 of 10 (313 Views)

Re: Daily challenge gear reward

★★ Apprentice

Thanks for letting me know, @frauzet 

It was definitely only regular gear - maybe because I tried before buying any chests with gear, who knows. I will try again later. Edited the topic title to "... no reward".

Message 3 of 10 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep 4 days now not one item as promised, just guns, all challenges completed (daily javs') but nothing paid, I though I was missing something the first day & then watched like a hawk every game finish, zip narda bump-kiss for 4 days!

Message 4 of 10 (217 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@khtagh, for me it worked after I bought my first war chest containing gear. Could be coincidence, though.

Message 5 of 10 (200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@DrBonifarzno, there was no any issue on loots, do u take the loot yourself , like before crash. u have to know any loots u have to take before u will own it, or u didn't get them even u is around the loot. even u reach 249/250, just didn't' reach 250, when u is playing any mode, u get all the loot that have been taken, however, as u got 249/250, only 1 space is available for new loot, so if u got 20 loot in the game, u can take only 1/20 . but u can delete the amount to keep around 229, then u can get all 20/20 new loot. the system is working like that, even u over the space, it still keep in yours , u just have to leave space if u want to get any new loot. so there was no any issue of loot over the limited space. this is a feature of that game 

Message 6 of 10 (188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Would you like to translate that into English please. Do you even realise what we were discussing?

Message 7 of 10 (145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Well today I'm going to do a screen shot of every Jav inventory if it doesn't pay so I can show it happening, if it happens again today, I cant buy anything form the store as they are all maxed at 868, silly me thought there were gear legendaries available, spent 100 large & not one of anything other than strike system (melee), so I'm not sure what they started to release week 2 but there is nothing new on mine. so confused, I have another 100+ saved, dont want to spend it till i know there is something in there worth buying.

Message 8 of 10 (140 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@khtagh wrote:

Well today I'm going to do a screen shot of every Jav inventory if it doesn't pay so I can show it happening, if it happens again today, I cant buy anything form the store as they are all maxed at 868, silly me thought there were gear legendaries available, spent 100 large & not one of anything other than strike system (melee), so I'm not sure what they started to release week 2 but there is nothing new on mine. so confused, I have another 100+ saved, dont want to spend it till i know there is something in there worth buying.

The new vendor has an icon for melee items from last week and a gear icon for the new gear available this week, make sure you are using the correct icon for the item you are trying to get. The only way to get the new items of melee or gear as a legendary is from the vendor chest or you can do the cataclysm jav specific daily challenge for the MW version for sure and a chance for a lego version in the current rotation. The new weapons and support gear are not available yet.

Hope this helps

Beer

Message 9 of 10 (130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well blow me down & call me dead leaf, they actually started to drop this morning, first assault upgrade, maybe its like the original upgrade, took 2-1/2 days from my new Javelin value to show in game (even though it was in the inventory Jav value) Gee Tasmania is only on the other side of the globe, not on mars, strange.

Message 10 of 10 (121 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help