Re: Continue getting loot boxes after lvl 100

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily and Weekly Apex Packs (Legend Tokens)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Daily and Weekly Apex Packs

While it think it would be nice to be able to buy apex packs with Legend tokens I think at the end of the day it would effect the overall turnover of the game so it's unlikely EA/Respawn would ever implement it.

However if we had packs that were limited on a daily/weekly basis then these would not impede as much on people buying the regular Apex packs. It would also give people another avenue to spend their legend tokens so that they are more valuable.

Daily Legend Packs (1500 Legend Tokens Each) Only 1 available each day.

These daily legend packs have the same rarity properties as regular packs but will only gives you Skins, Voice-lines, Stat trackers, Frames and Poses for the Character you currently have as your featured legend. 

Weekly Legend Packs (4000 Legend Tokens Each) Only 1 available each week

These weekly legend packs will have the same rarity properties as an epic pack. Similarly to the daily packs you will only receive Skins, Voice-lines, Stat trackers, Frames and Poses for the Character you currently have as your featured legend. 

What do people think? Would this make the Legend tokens feel like they're worth more? Would people just prefer regular Apex packs rather than Legend specific ones? Please reply in the feed below!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 1 of 7 (812 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@SealsRGnarly 

Moved your post over here to discuss Apex Packs.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (738 Views)

All Replies

Re: Daily and Weekly Apex Packs (Legend Tokens)

★ Guide
@Cabowse I don't think they should be giving out any more packs than they already do.

For a f2p game there's already pretty much no incentive to spend money on anything other than the battle pass, we already get more than enough apex packs.
Message 2 of 7 (799 Views)

Champion

@tonycawley69 These Apex packs would still need to be earned through the legend token currency.

I agree with you that the amount of packs is satisfactory, but I think there is more that can be done with the legend tokens, as a lot of people that play regularly have loads and not a lot to spend them on.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Message 3 of 7 (787 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cabowse The issue is that they're not producing enough cosmetic content that this wouldn't affect their bottom line. If we're going to get even slightly more stuff for free, they'd have to increase exponentially the quantity and quality of stuff we can buy or they're guaranteed to lose money.
Message 4 of 7 (774 Views)

Champion

@Anlbrd I think eventually they will start to add more types of content within the content pool, we'll likely see a bunch of different stat trackers added soon too. I don't know what the percentage of people buying packs is in comparison to people just buying skins outright?

Anyway, as I said this is more about giving people another option to spend their tokens on, totally optional. It's also limited to legends so weapon skins are off the table.

Message 5 of 7 (772 Views)

Continue getting loot boxes after lvl 100

★★★★ Novice

I personally feel like after level 100 you should still be getting more loot boxes. I understand that you can get them from battle pass... but I'm literally almost done with mine. It just feels super cheap that we can't get anymore cool cosmetics that the game will award us with while playing the game. Instead we have to pay money to get more loot boxes. I think like after every 5 levels getting one loot boxes would be a good incentive to continue playing the game. I don't wanna make a new account and try to get the legendary and other loot that I want, I rather keep my main account (this one) and get loot through this.

Message 6 of 7 (790 Views)

Community Manager

@SealsRGnarly 

Moved your post over here to discuss Apex Packs.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (739 Views)