Re: Daily Challenges For Crafting Materials!

by jonesy0218

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@TJ400000 wrote:

@jonesy0218

Great idea !

Speaking of daily challenges. The one game I am most familiar with is Hearthstone ( yes, it is a card game but the daily challenge design could be interesting )

I thought the system may have some features and designs that make the system more attractive.

In the card game, there are currently 75 types of challenges I think ? With different values of rewards.

You got to hold 3 challenges at maximum and you get 1 challenge each day, and on each day you got a chance to change a challenge.

So, I am just thinking, how about design different challenges that could give 5 CM, 10 CM & 15 CM respectively ? Of course the chance to get a greater rewards challenge might be rarer than the lesser rewards one.

And the challenges could be,

Get 3 kills with Bloodhound / Gibraltar / Lifeline / Pathfinder / ....... with a 5 CM reward ?

Get 5 kills with Bloodhound / Gibraltar / Lifeline / Pathfinder / ....... with a 10 CM reward ?

Place Top 5 for once for 5 CM reward ?

Get 15 Kills by any legends for 20 CM reward ?

Deal 500 damage for 10 CM ?

Get data from 3 survey beacons for 10 CM ?

Calling in 3 care packages for 10 CM ?

Respawn 1 / 2 / 3 teammate(s) for 5 / 10 / 15 CM ?

Revive 2 / 4 teammate(s) for 5 / 10 CM ?

Heal 200 HP by heal drone for 10 CM ?

Deal 150 damage by Defensive Bombardment for 5 CM ?

Get 1 Kill by Defensive Combardment for 10 CM ?

Kill 1 enemy revealed by Eyes of The Allfather for 10 CM ?

And many more ...

Also there could be lifetime achievement ( could be with some rewards ) like kill an enemy while using zipline sth like that ......

Some great ideas here @TJ400000

Respawwwwwwn!?

Message 11 of 18 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Silz616 @jonesy0218 

Thanks guys ~

And speaking of the extra reward for Battle Pass Holders, which of course could be an essential part of the daily challenge system and currently I am thinking maybe Battle Pass Holders got the extra weekly challenge rewards ? ( like Overwatch maybe ? )

In the Arcade mode of OW you get 3 packs after winning 9 games. So maybe some packs as weekly challenge rewards for Battle Pass holders would be cool ?

Or maybe some weekly challenges like place top 3 for X times

Get X kills

Deal X damage

Get X headshots

for 50 CM ?

Message 12 of 18 (319 Views)

★★ Pro

Yes, yes, and YES! I'm really hoping Respawn is seeing all the feedback for Season 2... It could change people's minds if done correctly. 

Message 13 of 18 (314 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just now I started to think about this question that what would the feedback for everyone to be if the daily challenge system is only exclusive to Battle Pass holders, just had this question in mind and can't help not to speak it out.

Message 14 of 18 (305 Views)

★ Guide

@TJ400000  if we total value of your daily mission then it give 130CM from it and 3900CM can earn by a players in 30 days. maybe one mission per day is acceptable.

Message 15 of 18 (289 Views)

★ Pro

Ive bought apex packs, plus battle pass, and i only have 1700CM, which is a lot, but im still afraid to spend them since theyre so hard to get...

Message 16 of 18 (285 Views)

★★★ Guide

@IGuruDevI 

Yes, averagely speaking there will be about 10 CM per day, so 300 CM per month, which is something, I mean of course it is much better than knowing your CM will stay unchanged like forever until next season.

Message 17 of 18 (266 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Super good suggestion, please add to the game asap.

Message 18 of 18 (227 Views)