Re: Daily Challenges For Crafting Materials!

by TJ400000

Original Post

Daily Challenges For Crafting Materials!

★★ Pro

Wouldn't it be great to have daily/weekly challenges for crafting materials? It's literally the only currency anybody wants but can't get. I wouldn't even mind it being a low number... as long as it's something! What do you guys think would be a fair number? 100/week? Idk. Just throwing out ideas to get more crafting materials since that's what the good stuff is locked behind. 

Message 1 of 18 (627 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think this is a great idea. Even if as you say the amount was fairly small it would probably mean that players can acquire some of the lower tier items or save up for something better. I'm not sure how many though. Maybe 10 a day with a bonus for Battle Pass holders.

Message 2 of 18 (607 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah, I like that idea as well! 10/day is a good baseline. There's still some really cool stuff that's not Legendary, but you could save them up if you wanted!

Message 3 of 18 (602 Views)

★ Guide

Yep  this should definitely be a thing  

Message 4 of 18 (570 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I agree. Any sort of challenges to acquire crafting materials would be great.

I'm stuck on 1205 and without any more Apex packs I won't be getting any more any time soon. Because they are so hard to come by, I don't want to spend mine in case they release some new skins I may want to craft.

Do it Respawn Standard smile

Message 5 of 18 (543 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah, I've worked so hard for my 800 that I don't know if I would spend them even if I had the chance lol 

Message 6 of 18 (536 Views)

EA DICE Team

I personally would like to see Crafting Materials added into a daily quest once you max level you hit a bit of a wall on boxses. 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 18 (490 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic +++

true, i wouldn't need to make new accs anymore 😂 my 4th acc is close to lvl100 so yeah i would like chests or at least shards

Message 8 of 18 (486 Views)

★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218

Great idea !

Speaking of daily challenges. The one game I am most familiar with is Hearthstone ( yes, it is a card game but the daily challenge design could be interesting )

I thought the system may have some features and designs that make the system more attractive.

In the card game, there are currently 75 types of challenges I think ? With different values of rewards.

You got to hold 3 challenges at maximum and you get 1 challenge each day, and on each day you got a chance to change a challenge.

So, I am just thinking, how about design different challenges that could give 5 CM, 10 CM & 15 CM respectively ? Of course the chance to get a greater rewards challenge might be rarer than the lesser rewards one.

And the challenges could be,

Get 3 kills with Bloodhound / Gibraltar / Lifeline / Pathfinder / ....... with a 5 CM reward ?

Get 5 kills with Bloodhound / Gibraltar / Lifeline / Pathfinder / ....... with a 10 CM reward ?

Place Top 5 for once for 5 CM reward ?

Get 15 Kills by any legends for 20 CM reward ?

Deal 500 damage for 10 CM ?

Get data from 3 survey beacons for 10 CM ?

Calling in 3 care packages for 10 CM ?

Respawn 1 / 2 / 3 teammate(s) for 5 / 10 / 15 CM ?

Revive 2 / 4 teammate(s) for 5 / 10 CM ?

Heal 200 HP by heal drone for 10 CM ?

Deal 150 damage by Defensive Bombardment for 5 CM ?

Get 1 Kill by Defensive Combardment for 10 CM ?

Kill 1 enemy revealed by Eyes of The Allfather for 10 CM ?

And many more ...

Also there could be lifetime achievement ( could be with some rewards ) like kill an enemy while using zipline sth like that ......

Message 9 of 18 (479 Views)

★★ Pro

@TJ400000 Yes, these are the types of challenges I was thinking of!! It would really add some risk/reward to the game! 

Message 10 of 18 (471 Views)