DUMMIE's Big Day Discussion Thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: DUMMIE's Big Day Discussion Thread

★★★★★ Guide

Nothing interresting in this gamemode that should  be addded to the game...

Message 41 of 53 (381 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q So annoying when they do that, cause then you know that you either crush their dreams, or let them get slowly spoiled. Argh!! There is no defense...
Message 42 of 53 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cracjaw450 The defence: take away all electronics and keep it in your room/study/mancave where they have no business being so they won’t see that you have it. Let them buy their own electronics when they are of age, which by the sound of it, they’re ways away 😈 that’s the good parenting right there! Enjoying all vicea yourself while leaving them oblivious to all... that way they’ll know the true meaning of playing outside or pestering other parents >: p

Risk is they’ll turn out like Rod & Todd Flanders tho...
Message 43 of 53 (342 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Heh heh, that's a pretty good idea, I might just do that XD
Message 44 of 53 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cracjaw450 Don’t mention me to your kids for when it backfires before I have random kids on my doorstep blaming me! XD

Now to get back to the thread’s topic before I get the mods on my back again.

Dummies R fun! :P
Message 45 of 53 (332 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Ok, I won't...maybe...Dummies are very fun!! *Nods head with idiotic grin on face*
Message 46 of 53 (326 Views)

★ Guide

This is funny... Large smile .. when i played first time ..i was like ok...plastic bodies...what they do....n then they started popping supplies....lol

its a lil confusing....seeing plastic dummies every where and to judge which one to shoot... but its fun... m enjoying it.. :D

Message 47 of 53 (276 Views)

★★ Expert
@MuTaNt-xxXXxx "plastic bodies" noice
Message 48 of 53 (273 Views)

★ Guide
@iBlockHead heh...yea...and not to mention... every time u just dunno what the hell their ult will do next lol... during a fight when u hit it expecting they will dance or emergency health refill..they pop like pinatas hahahahaha
Message 49 of 53 (271 Views)

★★ Expert
@MuTaNt-xxXXxx YES lmao I had this happen

I thought I knew what my ult was so I rushed a 1v1 to 3rd party alone and when I got there, I popped my ult ( I thought it was the Dance Party) and started moving left and right only to see loot fly out of me and then the enemy lasers me for even more free loot..
Message 50 of 53 (262 Views)