DONT REMOVE BHOP HEALING

by blaze036

Original Post

Re: DONT REMOVE BHOP HEALING

★ Guide

@Grrizz wrote:
It was a bug two and a half decades ago but players and developers embraced it now its a skill.

This. Good old FPS gamers will understand. I think this is a debate we must have. I personaly feel like it doesn't make much of a difference since you can just start sliding and heal at the same time. It basicly gives about the same advantage.

I'd say, since it's a common and old mechanic, there is no point in removing it. No one is frustrated by someone BHoping in the game! Maybe it wasn't thought of when the game was released, but it shouldn't be considered a good argument.

It's all about the ingame balance and general experience.

Message 31 of 37 (343 Views)

★ Guide
and some said quit apex if theres not bunny hop HEALING , well go play other shotting games BR with that function :D
Message 32 of 37 (343 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@blaze036 wrote:

Removing this will do nothing but upset players, it's a skill anyone can do that gives good players an advantage over poor players and it's quite.

Removing it will not upset me but I have never seen anyone on console do it in any of my games.  I think this is something the pc players need.

Message 33 of 37 (305 Views)

★★ Novice
Bhopping is not a bug its been pretty much built into all game using the source engine
Message 34 of 37 (262 Views)

★★ Novice
binding a key is not like using a macro and some people are still not able to bhop even with bind keys/lacking the skill to do so
Message 35 of 37 (260 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@TTvMike_Nitrate wrote:
Bhopping is not a bug its been pretty much built into all game using the source engine

Respawn have said it was unintended, therefore a bug. Learn to play without it. Simple.

Message 36 of 37 (249 Views)

★★ Expert

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

It's gone!

:eahigh_file:

Heart

Message 37 of 37 (245 Views)