DLSS make graphic blur :c

★★★★ Guide

I found DLSS button and that button make graphic blur and reduce quality :<

this is bad button ever :<

no cheer 

Message 1 of 14 (937 Views)

Re: DLSS make graphic blur :c

★★ Guide
for me too. I have to turn it off an back on again to have the blur/flickering go away.
And it does nothing at all. no fps improvement at all. i anything it actually lowered my fps instead with 5-10.
Message 2 of 14 (918 Views)

★★★ Novice

i can´t turn it on is just gray out strange

Message 3 of 14 (908 Views)

@DangerousTigerDK wrote:

DLSS only works on RTX cards, and only at 1440p & 4K resolutions. If you're on a 1080p monitor, you can always create a custom resolution in the nVidia control panel of 1440p and then enable DLSS.

So far I haven't noticed any obvious degradation in quality, but with this patch, my performance as soon as I booted up the game was all over the place. I am not getting framerates dipping into the 30s, which never happened before, and then seeing spikes upward of 110 fps.

Message 4 of 14 (883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I find it its other way around its very sharp here i took a screenshot of the game 

Link to the image 

Message 5 of 14 (878 Views)

★★ Guide
its not the game though, its just that nvidia ripped you off...for the moment at least. guess the deep learning software still needs to learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3bg-wWV3o4
Message 6 of 14 (851 Views)

★★ Pro

@ProfessorSpankIt wrote:

@DangerousTigerDK wrote:

DLSS only works on RTX cards, and only at 1440p & 4K resolutions. If you're on a 1080p monitor, you can always create a custom resolution in the nVidia control panel of 1440p and then enable DLSS.

So far I haven't noticed any obvious degradation in quality, but with this patch, my performance as soon as I booted up the game was all over the place. I am not getting framerates dipping into the 30s, which never happened before, and then seeing spikes upward of 110 fps.

Hmm I have a EVGA RTX 2080ti card and the button is grayed out. I play at 3440×1440.

Message 7 of 14 (818 Views)

@RoninJed wrote:

@ProfessorSpankIt wrote:

@DangerousTigerDK wrote:

Hmm I have a EVGA RTX 2080ti card and the button is grayed out. I play at 3440×1440.

That is not 1440p.

2560x1440 is 1440p.

Message 8 of 14 (793 Views)

★ Pro

RTX2080ti can't use DLSS on 1440P at this time

Message 9 of 14 (784 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Is rare. I have the Gigabite 2070 windforce playing at 1440 and it works perfectly for me. I have gone from getting 60-70 stable FPS to 85-90 without worsening visual quality.
I work perfectly the dlss

Message 10 of 14 (775 Views)
Twitter Stream