DLC for two players on PS4

by serafin11cz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLC for two players on PS4

★★★ Newbie

hi, will there be a possibility to play on PS4 through splittscreen DLC maps? I'm pretty excited about EA planning some patches that will fix it because it sucks and resolves !!!

Message 1 of 5 (1,149 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLC for two players on PS4

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @taxingpear94

Star Wars Battlefront 2 already offers split-screen offline mode (Arcade) on Xbox One and PS4 Standard smile 

Yes, I agree that online communities have a huge impact on game developers nowadays, but it's the easiest and fastest way to provide feedback. For example, when it comes to making more co-op games with a split-screen mode, we're releasing a new IP - A Way Out this month, which focuses on cooperative gaming experience and yes, it includes split-screen mode too Wink

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,104 Views)

All Replies

Hi @serafin11cz

Maps included in the DLCs for Star Wars Battlefront are available only in Multiplayer. Unfortunately, this game mode doesn't support split-screen, so I am afraid that you won't be able to access those maps with a friend on the same TV.

So far I don't have any information that would suggest a change to that, but I'll make sure to let you know if anything new pops out!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (1,123 Views)

★★ Guide

Is there any plans for offline split screen? I don't mean just this game, seems like everything is becoming so dependent on the internet.

Message 3 of 5 (1,089 Views)

Hey @taxingpear94

Star Wars Battlefront 2 already offers split-screen offline mode (Arcade) on Xbox One and PS4 Standard smile 

Yes, I agree that online communities have a huge impact on game developers nowadays, but it's the easiest and fastest way to provide feedback. For example, when it comes to making more co-op games with a split-screen mode, we're releasing a new IP - A Way Out this month, which focuses on cooperative gaming experience and yes, it includes split-screen mode too Wink

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (1,105 Views)

★★ Guide
Really? I thought that online gaming was the death for split screen. Personally, I don't have the internet connection available, so I feel left behind, so to speak. I doubt I am the only one without internet though.
Message 5 of 5 (1,079 Views)