Re: DICE!! WTF

by bubbafett522

Original Post

DICE!! [removed]

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Dice as a avid Battlefield player you folks have repeatedly updated this game and made it worse. I am disappointed as you guys have made it so every player snipes each updated furthers the issue of players not playing objectives now you've highlighted every single player so they can been seen from a mile away I'm disappointed that this game is under developed bugs every and apparently ditching what made this game great

Message 1 of 4 (331 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I agree that not all changes up to this point are useful and will need to be looked after further in later builds. What would be best is to make a bugreport for each individual problem so that it quickly becomes clear were the players stumble upon problems or silly gameplay. As i think you are describing 3 different issues all at once laying them out would be the best way to get heard. Thanks for sharing, and happy gaming

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (315 Views)

Visability was a gigantic problem, especially in close-mid quarters, so finally hilighting enemies to previous iteration levels should actually reduce the number of people camping/sniping in the long run.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 4 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too am tired of getting killed by the same dude with a generic Xbox generated username with a level 10 gold plated MG-42 that I only see when he runs to get medical pouches
Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)