DICE is not capable of producing a new BF3/BF4

by Battlefield3_95

Original Post

DICE is not capable of producing a new BF3/BF4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

What many are not aware of, is that most of the BF3/BF4 developers are long gone. Most of the new devs are new faces who have not worked on the previous games.

This to me now makes sense as to why this game feels like such a downgrade to previous titles.Literally every thing this game does, BF4 does a 100x better. 

Classes and teamwork are gone. Air vehicle movement is horrible. Horrible maps. Cartoonish/cringey vibe. No basic features such as scoreboard, server browser, friend joining and squad switching/ team switching.

I'm also sick of BF youtubers claiming that the game is just "a bit rough around the edges." 

IT IS NOT THE BUGS AND GLITCHES. The actual game, the game design itself, is bad and that is not fixable.

The only bit of fun I have is playing BC2 rush or BF3 conquest on Portal. Even then, the game is not the same as the original ones as the vehicles move the same as the new game.

I had way more fun playing an infected mode on Portal than the main game. That's sad.

End of rant.

Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: DICE is not capable of producing a new BF3/BF4

★★ Guide

No I agree - this game is really bad. Delays big time - I have all on low and 80 fps so should be enough but this is soo laggy. Even turned off cross play to rule that out. I'm out - this game got too soon out the oven. Need to investigate if I can get a refund since I only had this since launch day.

Tired of BF5 so perhaps its time to do some single player games ?!

Also maps favour snipers, choppers and tanks - not infantry no hidding places you are just dead meat. Not to talk about the hack crap - I was soo naive to think that we would be saved by this one - ha ha ha I'm so stupid !

Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help