DC Players READ! - You Don't Know The Outcome!

by xpl0its

Original Post

DC Players READ! - You Don't Know The Outcome!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hello,

The truth is, no matter how bad a team might be playing together and people die and get respawned later in the game, it does not mean the situation is hopeless!

The truth is, none of us has a Crystal Ball to know how the outcome of the game is going to play out.

People die in the ring all the time, I have had several wins where that happened and we didn't even need to kill someone.

My team mates died on me, and I've gone on several times to win alone!

I have also played as a Random Player, where I was killed, then later revived, but in the end my team died and I went on to win the game for us!

SO WHEN YOU DC AND YOU THINK IT'S ALL BAD, SORRY YOU'RE WRONG, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT IF YOU STICK AROUND YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED, IT'S HOW YOU PLAY, YOU DIE, YOU GET RESPAWNED, YOU PLAY AGAIN, AND THINGS CAN GO RIGHT!

CRAZY STUFF HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN THE GAME, STICK AROUND AND FIND OUT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TO LEARN!

RUNNING ALL THE TIME YOU DIE AND DC IS NOT THE ANSWER!

OH AND WHEN I'VE PLAYED AS A RANDOM AND MY TEAM LEAVES ME, I'VE GONE ON MORE TIMES THAN I CAN REMEMBER FIGHTING FOR THE WIN ALONE AND IF THEY DIDN'T DC, I KNOW WE WOULD OF WON!

Message 1 of 2 (194 Views)

Re: DC Players READ! - You Don't Know The Outcome!

★★★ Guide
@xpl0its There should be harder punishments for leaving, even when not playing ranked. If you sign up for a game, you should be prepared to see if through.
With that said, I know how annoying it could be when you're paired with a bunch of morons. That's why I'd also like to see a reputation system implemented. The reputation would then affect how the players are paired.
Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)