Re: Cycle your fkn maps pls.

by SiLLaaD

Original Post

Cycle your [Admin-Removed] maps pls.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Seriously Kings Canyon has been out for 8 hours now and I have had a blast. This map ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all over the new season 4 map. My question is why do you not cycle the maps ? You have made changes to both the old map and the new one , so why not cycle them every day ? Every day have a different version of your map that people can play. That would keep things fresh but instead you force everyone onto one map .

EXAMPLE

Kings Canyon Season 1  (Monday)

Meltdown Season 3         (Tuesday)

Kings Canyon season 2   (Wednesday)

Meltdown Season 4          (Thursday)

and then repeat. 

Why is this not a thing ? This way you keep everyone happy ffs.

Message 1 of 17 (750 Views)

★★ Expert
@Sushicuchi-TTV Because I would rather play WE than KC... like many other players.

I'm sure theyre looking into map selection as an option and this weekends LTM is to test it out and see how it goes.
Message 2 of 17 (741 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@iBlockHead it goes both ways. Some would rather play KC than WE. So in order to keep everyone happy, Cycle the maps. Map selection is stupid and will only split the player base where as a map cycle wont.
Message 3 of 17 (737 Views)

Champion

While I much prefer worlds edge this is not a bad idea. I would be fine with some sort of rotation. It probably is not doable in ranked but could be done each week in pubs.

Message 4 of 17 (673 Views)

@Sushicuchi-TTV Go brush your teeth and clean up your mouth. No need to curse, we’ll take your post a tad bit more seriously if you’re reapectful.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 17 (665 Views)

@Sushicuchi-TTV Not really, but kids do use this forum. You would not curse in front of them would you? If so you might want to seek psychological help.

The devs also read it and they don’t need the hate or negativity. They get unloaded on quite a bit as it is.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 17 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@

Im down for map rotation but i don't believe it should be strict daily rotation as some people may not be able to play certain days.

Maybe it's random each game.

Maybe they could even chuck in the occasional KC at Night 🕯🌃
Message 7 of 17 (643 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sushicuchi-TTV Because they are also making a story. It wouldn't fit lore-wise if both the maps were on rotation. WE has a large fissure now and there will be more damage cuz of the harvester, hence the split in mid-season that will feature KC.
Message 8 of 17 (637 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Kings canyon is trash. Absolutely no loot. Made me miss WE. And its basically 3rd party city. Trash map

Message 9 of 17 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SiLLaaD Yeah ok lol. I am just having fun. Less loot? True.
Third-party? That also happens in WE.
Message 10 of 17 (567 Views)