Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cutscenes In Legendary Missions

by MaireDevylin

Original Post

Highlighted

Cutscenes In Legendary Missions

★★★★ Guide

We don't need to watch the same cutscenes over and over and over and over again. Take them out, please.

Those Legendary Missions are the epitome of lazy content addition anyway. Double the mobs, their HP and damage and voila! New content!

Message 1 of 12 (243 Views)

Re: Cutscenes In Legendary Missions

★ Apprentice

@MaireDevylin wrote:

We don't need to watch the same cutscenes over and over and over and over again. Take them out, please.

Those Legendary Missions are the epitome of lazy content addition anyway. Double the mobs, their HP and damage and voila! New content!

Yah, ran it once.  Legendary waste of time. Legendary pile of dung from my bung.

Message 2 of 12 (239 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Legendary missions that have the same low chance of dropping legendaries as every others activity in the game lmao.
Message 3 of 12 (220 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

But wait it says  legendary missions open after completing critical objectives and contain a higher difficulty and reward. Oh wait never mind it says the same thing for Quickplay as well. Frown 

Message 4 of 12 (215 Views)

★ Apprentice
They also need to rename legendary contracts to masterwork contracts as you never get legendaries from them in any difficulty
Message 5 of 12 (186 Views)

★★ Guide

If everyone in a team presses and holds Esc button right after the cut-scene starts it will be skipped. My friends and I have successfully skipped the cutscene in today's legendary mission today.

Message 6 of 12 (179 Views)

★ Apprentice

there should be a visible prompt "VOTE:Skip scene (1/4)-Hold Esc button" at top left screen

Message 7 of 12 (158 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@o-MIDAS-o wrote:

there should be a visible prompt "VOTE:Skip scene (1/4)-Hold Esc button" at top left screen

I like this idea

Message 8 of 12 (137 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah I don’t do these missions anymore, waste of time and too painful sitting through these cutscenes. The only thing I do lately is earn my key, run SH and log out; If the daily to get key is legendary mission I just log out.
Message 9 of 12 (108 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@o-MIDAS-o wrote:

I actually like that idea, I would not mind it also identifying who clicked to skip. I want them to know it was me, that made them watch that cut scene.

Message 10 of 12 (103 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help