Customized Player Option

by jimkahl

Original Post

Customized Player Option

★★★ Newbie

WIll there be an option to play with our own customized player in PGA Tour Golf rather than a PGA player. Will "Game Face" be part of the game? 

Message 1 of 6 (1,229 Views)

Re: Customized Player Option

★★★ Newbie

I have the same questions. I'm hoping for a good create a player system and Game Face would an awesome adddtion.

Message 2 of 6 (927 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm REALLY hoping EA goes back to 2005's gameface. It was the best gameface to date. Ever since they did 06 to 11(I believe 12 fixed it somewhat need to recheck) the gameface with voice acting has been absolutely attrocious.

Message 3 of 6 (886 Views)

★★★ Novice

I honestly doubt it will. Do they have the capability to do so? Of course. My best guess is that it will be a feature in the future of a future game as adding it as a "new feature".

Message 4 of 6 (807 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @jimkahl We don't have any information to share currently, but as we get closer to launch be sure to keep an eye out for more deep dives from the team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 6 (799 Views)

★★ Guide

I suspect there will be a characte rcreator in the gam ebu tbeyond that I don' tknow. I could mayb eeven se ethem using mayb eeven Fifa's but again I don't know

Message 6 of 6 (782 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help