by Bullit010

Original Post

Re: Customisable Controllers - NFS Heat

★ Apprentice

Bad news guys, I’m playing the free trial and you can’t change the controls

Message 11 of 126 (6,941 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah i can't customize too...so they lied?

Message 12 of 126 (6,923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

playing the full release using origin premium using xbox controller on pc and there is no option to remap the buttons. Extremely annoying as the mapping they have is terrible. Gna be a game killer if this isnt changed. need to change gear change to right analoge stick 

Message 13 of 126 (6,907 Views)

★ Apprentice

I messaged Ben Wakle let’s see if I get a response. I suggest you guys do the same

Message 14 of 126 (6,884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Agree it is a must have feature to be able to costumize your pad layout. But more important is imo to set the deadzones and sensibility of the axes/trigger which was already possible in NFS 2015. I will never understand why so usefull and needed feature are not a standard nowadays.

Message 15 of 126 (6,875 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

We've seen a good bit of feedback about having the ability to customize controls.

Can't say for certain it's something that will be implemented but we're definitely aware of the community asks here.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 16 of 126 (6,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

thats a dissapointing reply as i was hoping it was a tech issue that it might not have been working.... for such a huge quality of gameplay thing i was hoping it would be a something that would be seriously on the cards. think i will have to use auto trans or just wait for the possibility of this happening as its just not enjoyable playing with awkward controls where your middle fingers are throttle/ brake and index fingers gear changing Frown every other aspect of the game seems to be brilliant i love it

Message 17 of 126 (6,840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I feel you... played for a few hours today and yesterday, still trying to get used to it - I feel like automatic feels even worse than shifting with the index, at least coming from Forza Horizon, GT and Project Cars - its annoying to say the least

Message 18 of 126 (6,814 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I have this problem too, but maybe not to the degree of what others say on the other thread. My biggest concern is just that I need to hold down right stuck to capture, but I wanna remap to a button on the D-Pad like in Payback. It's such a shame they removed this feature...

Bring it back, please! Hope you guys are hearing us lol

Message 19 of 126 (6,799 Views)

★ Apprentice

This feature is a must! If you really listen to your community as you really should, customizing controls would be already there! This is 2019! Yes I am enjoying the game, but these missing features are really frustrating

Message 20 of 126 (6,775 Views)