Re: Customisable Controllers - NFS Heat

by Jabberwocky79

Original Post

★★ Expert

@Mazyata 

Brother, you said a mouth full of Truth and I really enjoyed your Feedback on the Customizable Controllers.

I really feel the same way about this topic day one since the game came out.

The control set up for this game is a joke!

We need to be able to have the option to change our settings in our controllers for the optimized settings that feel good to play the game.

Unfortunately, Ghost dropped the ball on this and just gave us a Default set up with poor choices at that!  

Ghost Devs really need to stop cutting corners and rushing out the game and need to address adding a wheel too!

Take care and wishing you a Very Merry Christmas.

Have a great day. 

Message 91 of 126 (3,085 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh my god... First thing I wanted to do in-game, customize the controllers... (On PC) 
No, you have to stick to accelerate with the triggers... No option to change the bindings...

It should be a must! If you can customize the keyboard bindings, why not controllers?

Message 92 of 126 (2,955 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I logged in just to also post about this. This is a car game and a huge feature. I just started playing the game and cant play manual, caus of the button mapping for shifting gears. What were they thinking? Atleast give us the option to customize our own button layout or switch manual to the R3 stick. Its 2020, being able to customize your own buttons is pretty 101. Do car enthusiasts actually test these games?

Message 93 of 126 (2,837 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is total crap. You should be able to assign controller binds within the game. If you're on windows 10 and have an xbox one controller you can get the xbox accessory kit from the windows store free. I'm using an older xbox controller so I'm SOL unless i use a third party program. I don't understand how this hasn't been fixed whilst crappy patches get passed through.

Message 94 of 126 (2,765 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's the only reason i logged in also, Luckily I only purchased an origin trial while it may be premier I'm glad i didn't waste 50$ USD on this game. I would honestly return the game and buy need for speed 2016.

EA-GHOST allow controller binds not just buttons but the sticks... I use the stick to shift up and down.

Thanks.

Message 95 of 126 (2,763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Still no word on this. Unbelievable. Devs do not care about their game. Guys, KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD. Keep it at the top of the list, every time there's a new reply it goes to the top of the list. Update it every day if you have to.

Message 96 of 126 (2,589 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How is there still no option to change the * controls?

Does anyone test the games? If so, how the hell did this get through???

Its unplayable!

Just wasted £44 and can’t refund it.

Message 97 of 126 (2,531 Views)

★ Guide

We need to keep thos post at the top to try and keep the devs reminded that people ain't happy with medioka game.....

Message 98 of 126 (2,438 Views)

★★★ Guide

We absolutely need multiple button option layouts OR fully remappable controls. I still can't believe they removed this feature which was already existent in Payback, and have yet to fully address this issue.

Message 99 of 126 (2,433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

U can use this as a controller remapper. 

But u have to use the controller from the sony (dual shock) to hide the first input.

https://github.com/Snoothy/UCR/releases/tag/v0.9.0

Message 100 of 126 (2,918 Views)