Re: Customer support rude and toxic.

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:
 First off, every server is automated by default and second I know for a fact it is most definitely not "impossible".

It's impossible due to the refund policy, not because of technical aspect. They're just customer support, if the policy won't allow them to do so, most likely they can't do much

Message 41 of 42 (172 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @waluigidawinner 

From the situation, which you've described, I'm afraid we're in no position to help you out.

Just like it was already pointed out by other people in this thread, you allowed someone to access your EA account and openly admitted it, first to the advisor and now publicly on the forum. Despite this, you've created another case and lied to an advisor in hope to get a different solution. Lying to our support is never a good idea and can get you in even more trouble.

EA provides players with many methods of securing their accounts, from the most basic ones, like password protection, up to additional features like verification codes send to your mobile phone. If a player did not use them or allowed someone to access their account, we cannot take responsibility for that. Additionally, in your case, the "breach" was made from your PC and probably the same IP address, so there was no evidence of a hacked account there.

Apologies if that's not what you've expected from our EA Help, but in this situation, the responsibility for what has happened falls on you. Calling our support rude and toxic is unnecessary Additionally, some of your replies were offensive towards other users and got removed as well. Keep the AHQ rules and guidelines in mind when using our forum in the future.

I'm closing this thread since, as mentioned at the beginning, we're unable to help you, especially here on a public forum. The discussion under your post already turned toxic anyway.

/Ataashi

Message 42 of 42 (799 Views)