Custom button setting (PS4 and XBOX) is broken after Season-5

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: Custom button setting (PS4 and XBOX) is broken after Season-5

★★★★★ Expert

@gundamaster I'm struggling hard with default setting, I've to think which button to press (used to be reflect with muscle memory), it's ok during normal mode but when fighting, I keep pressing my custom setting (muscle memory kick in), this totally mess up my game experience Frown

It's like when you try to learn new language, you have to keep translate to your mother language first, it's painfull.

Message 11 of 14 (208 Views)

★★ Novice

Absolutely my friend. You can't loot any boxes so you have to change the setting in game. You lose time when you do that. Sometimes you get killed easily. It is so hard to play like this.

Message 12 of 14 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Dev found the issue and the fix is coming in future patch, but we don't have the date for ithttps://trello.com/c/QWjRotV0/140-ninja-custom-layout-has-issues

@EA_David

@EA_Kent 

Might know it ?

Message 13 of 14 (162 Views)

Community Manager

@asukojo 

I'm afraid we don't have a time frame on when it might be resolved, unfortunately. It is something the Apex Legends team is investigating and working on, though.

Hopefully we'll have this fixed soon, because I know this is a pretty frustrating issue to deal with. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 14 (151 Views)