Re: Cursed account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cursed account

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone, 

I just wanted to know if my account is the only cursed one here.

I've been playing futchamp ( Gold 2 no matter how good I play in the first 10 games )  and rivals  ( div 3 rank 1) since the beginning of fifa 21, unfortunately, the best player I've ever packed was alaba RTTF, actually my team contains only sbc guaranteed  and objective players cuz I know that opening packs would not give me any good player unlike my friends who have packed CR7, mbappé, Zidane, Toty..

I don't believe that it's just a luck cuz whenever I open packs, I rarely have walkouts.

Is it a conspiracy cuz I've stopped buying fifa points ?

I'm no longer satisfied with this game, cuz my team won't be as competitive as long as I don't pack good players.

I hope I find a valid answer here.

Be safe

Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @osmlny, just so you are aware, there is no such thing as pack luck or anything like that in FIFA.

You have the same chance of packing any one item as any other user.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (241 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @osmlny, just so you are aware, there is no such thing as pack luck or anything like that in FIFA.

You have the same chance of packing any one item as any other user.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hey, thank you for your answer, I've always believed this as well until I saw how my friends and streamers always get good players during a specific period and then it goes down again, but for me I've never had such a period of good packs which is unsatisfying.

Meanwhile, if it's really the " heads or tails" thing, so why have I always been getting the " tails " while other ones always get the " heads ".
Message 3 of 4 (227 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @osmlny, I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can say in relation to this.

You have the same chance of packing any one item in FIFA as any other user.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (218 Views)