Currently have a 400 minute leaver penalty

by AFootLongJosh

Original Post

Re: Currently have a 400 minute leaver penalty

★★★★ Guide
@AFootLongJosh Stop leaving games, problem solved. If you think there is a chance you'll have to leave the game for some reason other than rage quitting, don't play ranked. There is no leaver penalty in the non ranked playlist.
Message 11 of 30 (542 Views)

★★ Expert
@AFootLongJosh Holy smokes dude, did you purposely just leave every game you started?

I haven't left a single Ranked game yet even when I do die early on. Than again I lost 35 RP if I do but still, 400min seems like you were aiming to anger the penalty gods.
Message 12 of 30 (539 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@AFootLongJosh I have been playing ranked almost exclusively this season and I have yet to get any leaver penalty. Not sure why it is so hard for players like you to just stay in the game and be a good teammate.
Message 13 of 30 (514 Views)

★ Guide

I'm happy to see the penalty is working as intended.

Message 14 of 30 (491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Off course, it was designed and requested by me, check my old thread Standard smile

Sometimes, you've to "force" old and stubborn dogs do a new trick.

Hate post is coming....:P

Message 15 of 30 (483 Views)

★★★ Expert

@asukojo wrote:

Off course, it was designed and requested by me, check my old thread Standard smile

Sometimes, you've to "force" old and stubborn dogs do a new trick.

Hate post is coming....:P

Not meant offensively at all, but this was requested months before you were on the forum.

Message 16 of 30 (471 Views)

★★★★ Guide

400min? wow that guy must be super toxic

Message 17 of 30 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@AFootLongJosh wrote:

Is this how it's supposed to work I had a 40 minute one I remember last week does it not reset after even a week? Or is it a bug? this is the first ranked game I've played this week so am very confused at how I deserve a 400 Min penalty.

@AFootLongJosh Posted just twice and didn't like the replies?

You are a serial leaver and full of BS. Stop leaving games, and leaving your team short. Love your excuses though.

Glad to know the leaving penalty is working. Thanks for the info!

Message 18 of 30 (399 Views)

★ Pro
@AFootLongJosh
I am waiting your report about 4k min penalty Standard smile i assume you will not stop on 400 :D
Message 19 of 30 (388 Views)

★ Apprentice

im just waiting to see if theres anyone who gets disconnected from games and gets stuck on  leaver penatly like this, been getting dropped from games myself so i can sympathize with this at least a little

Message 20 of 30 (361 Views)