Re: Currently have a 400 minute leaver penalty

by Wreck_It_Lopers

Original Post

Currently have a 400 minute leaver penalty

★★★ Newbie

Is this how it's supposed to work I had a 40 minute one I remember last week does it not reset after even a week? Or is it a bug? this is the first ranked game I've played this week so am very confused at how I deserve a 400 Min penalty.

Message 1 of 30 (906 Views)

★ Guide
@AFootLongJosh Stop leaving the games and you won't get a timeout, it's not rocket science. APEX has made it very clear that you guys backing out of games is an issue so stop doing it or your gonna sit out on the side lines. A back out is a back out, doesn't matter if it is a week ago or a month ago, stop doing it.
Message 2 of 30 (895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Surely at some point people have to il quit a game if a friend or family comes to visit. There's alot of the reasons people quit games outside of just wanting to get to the next one 

Message 3 of 30 (883 Views)

★ Pro

Well I don't think the penalty is supposed to just go from 40 to 400 in 1 step, so there may or may not be a bug somewhere in the system. The problem here though is that, I don't think most of these ppl are completely honest with the "my first ranked game ever", "I haven't left any ranked games inbetween" claims...

Message 4 of 30 (882 Views)

★ Guide
@AFootLongJosh Not sure why I should have to play with one less teammate because your buddy just jumped online. Finish our game together and then go play with your buddy. And if family comes to visit, just drop all of your gear in front of your teammate for them to pick up and then run directly into the storm as far as you can before you die. Essentially APEX suicide. Your box is too far off for them to come get, after a minute you timeout and then you can go talk with grandpa and grandma. Or better yet, give the controller to grandpa and let him play. He probably wants a break from grandma anyways, she talks too much.
Message 5 of 30 (872 Views)

★★★ Guide

mby insted of making penalty they add solo mode so those who want to play solo can play it solo and not this stupid random squads

Message 6 of 30 (853 Views)

★★★ Expert

I have not had any leaver penalty at all Standard smile

Message 7 of 30 (826 Views)

@Wingmannedbro your not trying hard enough. 😆
Message 8 of 30 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Bad boy is trying to break world record, huh ?

Message 9 of 30 (802 Views)

★★★ Expert
@AFootLongJosh Looks like you have 400 minutes of family time, ouch!
Message 10 of 30 (801 Views)