Current gripes

by joshbass2

Original Post

Current gripes

★ Novice

So I know it's not just me that wonders why its literally always raining in the game? Day or night the ground is literally always wet and there have only been a handful of times when the ground was actually dry and I felt what traction finally feels like. Also why is the traffic heavier at night??? The day has sanctioned racing and therefore closed off roads but you mean tell me everyone is walking to races?? Meanwhile the nightlife is lit because no one ever sleeps? Also i'm not gonna complain and say the cops at night are too hard cause they aren't you just need to keep your car in peak performance and know your limits, however I will say why do they do more damage than a literal wall? The Car health seems to be insanely fragile and when the cops are trying to destroy your car (and bystanders because they like to just stop in the middle of intersections). The story tells you the cops want the cars, but while playing they are doing anything to wreck the car then release you largely unpunished. You lose about half your cash and loss your heat multiplier but why are they so aggressive if they want the car and are just gonna release you?? And has anyone else noticed that the transmission just seems broken entirely? Automatic it doesn't like to shift up, manual it doesn't like to shift down seamlessly, which makes drifting insanely challenging. I'm always open to a new challenge but drifting in this game is broken. With the mix of constant rainy weather, temperamental transmission, and playing an insane balancing act with the car drifting is nearly impossible. The only solace I've found was that going for speedcross parts instead of showcase improve handling tremendously. Why the parts meant for drifting on the road are practically useless is beyond me though.

Message 1 of 1 (122 Views)