Crystal clear about how to level up the BP

by AWOL_312

Original Post

Crystal clear about how to level up the BP

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hey lads, yesterday i had an answer but today i would like to go back to this point as everybody says different things: if i buy it, will i be able to level up the S2 BP thru the XP i earn during the matches? 

Or it will be possible to level up the BP only thru the challenges?

Cheers

Message 1 of 5 (310 Views)

Re: Crystal clear about how to level up the BP

Champion

You can level up the battle pass through XP but it takes a lot.

You'll see on the weekly recurring tab the battle-pass levels up every-time you get to 54,000 Stars or XP.

I'm not sure why they implemented stars and didn't just say that the challenges gave you XP as they do the same thing, but it is possible to level up the pass after about 10 - 15 long games.

Hopefully they will add this meter to the game end screen so you can see how far along you are.

Hope this helps!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 2 of 5 (263 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@AWOL_312 Off topic, but make sure I'm still on your friends list. I had to cull some people as it was getting out of hand and I don't know if I "boxed" you by accident lol.

Chuck me another if I did... Sorry in advance Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (259 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cabowse You also get up to 100% buff, 10% every 10 levels. This stacks for your entire squad so up to 300% xp buff if all 3 of you hit the max.
Message 4 of 5 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Cabowse wrote:

You can level up the battle pass through XP but it takes a lot.

You'll see on the weekly recurring tab the battle-pass levels up every-time you get to 54,000 Stars or XP.

I'm not sure why they implemented stars and didn't just say that the challenges gave you XP as they do the same thing, but it is possible to level up the pass after about 10 - 15 long games.

Hopefully they will add this meter to the game end screen so you can see how far along you are.

Hope this helps!

That's right, actually you can level up the BP earning XP/stars: 45000 per level.

In S1 they were 29500 and was way easier and faster for who, like me, can spend just a few hours per week on the game.

I find the grind is slower, for me at least, in S2; this way even having the challenges you are able to get max 3, 4, 5 (not even sure?) levels a day, no more than that! 

Message 5 of 5 (188 Views)