Crysis 3

by Xx2dett5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crysis 3

★★ Newbie
I feel like Crysis 3 release in 2013 was not planned as the game was beyond amazing but just shaded by call of duty. So I feel like asking why not release a remake as the story is amazing, and improve on mechanics a slight bit to make the game even better as it would get the recognition it actually deserves
Message 1 of 3 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crysis 3

[ Edited ]

@Xx2dett5 That is up to Crytek. In this case, EA is only the publisher and Crytek is the owner of the franchise. So only them can decide if they would do a remaster/remake for the Crysis series.

Sadly, Crytek is in a rather sorry state and keeps spiraling down. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they went belly-up. Hopefuly, not before they will sell the IP to someone that can do something with it.

P.S.: yeah, would be nice to see some remasters or remakes. But again, that is up to Crytek. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (363 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Xx2dett5

I feel like Crysis 3 was way ahead of its time and does get the recognition it deserves.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Xx2dett5 That is up to Crytek. In this case, EA is only the publisher and Crytek is the owner of the franchise. So only them can decide if they would do a remaster/remake for the Crysis series.

Sadly, Crytek is in a rather sorry state and keeps spiraling down. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they went belly-up. Hopefuly, not before they will sell the IP to someone that can do something with it.

P.S.: yeah, would be nice to see some remasters or remakes. But again, that is up to Crytek. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)