Re: Crypto dive emote

★★★ Expert

@rangoth43 wrote:

hes useless basically so yeah

Well, maybe you're just bad.

Message 4 of 10 (854 Views)

★★★★ Guide

im only making this post AGAIN because i actually like crypto...i just want a gosh dang dive emote instead of chams and skins just so they can make more money and do less :/

Message 5 of 10 (814 Views)

★★ Pro
@mikogibo They'll release a dive trailer as soon as they release the ability for Octane to ping his own jumpads

Theyll never do it
Message 6 of 10 (809 Views)

Champion

Ehm, crypto will probably get a dive emote in the next season pass.

Would be the logical way to do it anyway.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 10 (795 Views)

★★★★ Guide

that’s not logical

logical is releasing a legend WITH an emote lol

Message 8 of 10 (759 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I questioned this early on, no dive emote in battlepass for a new character? Seems like a huge oversight, yet we get more dive emotes for legends that already had them. 

As far as being useless, all legends are useless in a sense or worse yet a hindrance in the wrong hands. Personally I like Crypto and have been maining him since week 3. Drone is great for final fights send it out and survey the small circle to find out where and how many enemies you might be facing. Caustic and Fence lady(Wattson) holed up in a building? Emp that and watch them scramble to put their defenses back up while quickly putting shields on.

I will say though in most public random matches I use his abilities less often. Kind of hard to get in his drone and come back out to find your team 2 towns over looting. If solo I just find a reasonable hiding spot send his drone out for the path I plan on taking to clear it or not. Leave his drone in a spot near where I am going facing a direction I think enemies might be approaching from and go. It is pretty easy to ping headshots quickly from a covered position if you get real time feedback like the drone offers. 

Of course you run the risk of your drone getting shot down, and also giving away the fact that  they know you are near.

But by far one of the best abilities he has is banner retrieval. Playing with randoms I use this alot if they stick around. It is way easier to get their banner especially if they ran off and were engaged in a multi squad battle. Typically a few of those squads are still fighting it out and it is very easy to get within 200 meters to sneak a drone in and capture a banner.

Message 9 of 10 (724 Views)

★★★★ Guide

they forgot to add a crypto dive emote again

dang

Message 10 of 10 (520 Views)