Re: Crypto abilities

by Animalheadskull

Original Post

Crypto abilities

★★★★★ Expert

Let’s keep this guessing game short and sweet.

Crypto will likely launch within 1 month. What do you think his passive, tactical and ultimate will be?

for his passive I’d say ‘interference’ with sights. No sight will allow the reticle to fix on him, so you have to ‘know’ where the middle is. 

Tactical... ‘omniscient’. He knows where every player is in a radius of 150m and they ping on his map, just like in older CoD’s. It only tracks for 10 seconds and cooldown is 14-18 seconds. 

Ultimate... ‘blackout’. A 5 second stun attack similar to an arc star hit, disabling ADS’ing, limiting movement but no damage for 3-5 seconds with a 40m radius

I think omniscient can be his passive as well but then he uses scattered around laptops and it then tracks 150m for 20 seconds instead of 10. And blackout would be totally OP :P

what are your abilities for him or your thoughts on mine?

Message 1 of 23 (633 Views)

★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q sounds like you want a character with OP abilities? lol
Message 2 of 23 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Koochi-QThat passive will make him one of the best legends In game

Message 3 of 23 (605 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TheImmortalEnt Seeing his background he likely will be... :P

@Animalheadskull indeed, someone to rival bloodhound. Cause he’s still the only tracker
Message 4 of 23 (592 Views)

★★ Guide

Ultimate-Code leaf every player in 150m radius!

Message 5 of 23 (554 Views)

Champion

If that does end up being his passive i'll just have to kick it oldschool and stick  a bit of coloured paper on my screen at the centre of my sights. Nerd

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 23 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SS_Mabezan I wanna give you the ‘accept as solution’ but not gonna XD did not see that one coming XD
Message 7 of 23 (535 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@SS_Mabezan

AHAHA BEST COMMENT!! xD
Message 8 of 23 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Koochi-QHe sounds techy and cold.

Passive: Map shows exactly where gunshots are being shot from through a small red ping that only he can see.

Tactical: Able to lock any door/gate, given he does it within 5-10 seconds simply by closing it.

Ultimate: He discharges everyone's shields around him (x amount of meters) and can affect anyone, even teammates, that are withing the radius.

Message 9 of 23 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@iBlockHead Lolz that passive will turn your (mini)map bright red in the beginning XD

Tactical: ppl already kick doors in either way and how would that tactical work? Wouldn’t it be more sensical to have his tactical as his passive and vice versa? :P

I like ultimate. “Vulgar Synonym for intercourse” everybody up! Even teammates xD
Message 10 of 23 (482 Views)