Accepted Solution

Crossplay

★★★ Novice

When will crossplay come to the game?

Message 1 of 13 (1,530 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crossplay

Community Manager

Hey @Spintexx, we have no information relating to cross play to share.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,500 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Spintexx, we have no information relating to cross play to share.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 13 (1,501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes the biggest questions when will crossplay and progression come to Apex Legends, something EA and Respawn have been dragging their heels with answering, even though there is at least one new post coming up on the same topic daily.

My suggestion is pose it as a question in the sticky regarding update from Vince Zampella at the top of the page, if it gets asked enough there they make take more notice.

Message 3 of 13 (1,482 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I hope to God they don't add crossplay.

The simple fact of the matter is that PC players will always have an advantage over controller users. Period. The capabilities of PC far outweigh that of any console and it will always be that way, not to mention how much easier it is to aim. Mouse and keyboard will always have more range of movement over thumbsticks.

Even if you made it a separate Q, what's the point of further diluting the player pools?
Message 4 of 13 (1,457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Warheathen1 wrote:
I hope to God they don't add crossplay.

The simple fact of the matter is that PC players will always have an advantage over controller users. Period. The capabilities of PC far outweigh that of any console and it will always be that way, not to mention how much easier it is to aim. Mouse and keyboard will always have more range of movement over thumbsticks.

Even if you made it a separate Q, what's the point of further diluting the player pools?

Thats not how crossplay works in Fortnite. A console player is only brought into the PC pool if they Team with someone on PC. Also Epic added some functions to the controller options and gameplay to put console players more on a level footing.

One of my Sons regularly teams with a couple of his friends who are on PC and quite often he carries the team so it’s foolhardy to underestimate console players. 

Message 5 of 13 (1,449 Views)

★ Guide

yup my son plugs m/kb into ps4 to get matches in pc servers, then he plays with a controller.

does better then me on my pc most of the time.

what pc elitests dont understand is most pc gamers rigs are sub par to the ps4 pro and xbone x.

People playin pc games with dual core and integrated graphics a lot.

Message 6 of 13 (1,428 Views)

★★★ Novice
Everything is not about who is better than who. Like I just wanna play with a freind who is on ps4
Message 7 of 13 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Please Ea add the Crossplay for Apex Legends!!

I love very much this game! Standard smile but I always play alone Frown

i play on pc but  all my friends are  on ps4

Message 8 of 13 (1,359 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I also hope it's added soon. My wife snd I play on PC, however my son (25) plays on his PS4. We all love Anthem and being several thousand miles apart it would be great to be able to play together.
Message 9 of 13 (1,255 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yup EA and Respawn have their heads up their rears on this matter, C&P should be a priority but they haven’t said a peep on it.

Message 10 of 13 (1,221 Views)