Re: Crossplay?

by ItsLwrence

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@ArchAngeL-PCX cross play "welcome to hackers"
so we have to throw our console and buy PC training how to cheat from now lol Standard smile
Message 11 of 148 (1,406 Views)

★ Expert
@Mo3tazibrahim lol!!! Well, if its like other games, PC players can only join console players on invite. True cross play with PC didn't seem to pan out too well lol.
Message 12 of 148 (1,399 Views)

Xbox series X and Xbox one crossplay

★★★★ Apprentice

I understand that Series X will have larger maps and numbers so Xbox One players will not be able to join this BUT will Series X players be able to take a downgrade of numbers and Join the Xbox One servers? i ask because many of my friends do not have the Series X yet and id still like to play with them.

Message 13 of 148 (1,197 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

LOL @ "didnt pan out" thats the biggest understatement, as long as i can have an option to not play with PC players im good.

Message 14 of 148 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Guide
There will be no cross-play between the consoles of the old generation and the new generation of consoles, but I think there will be cross-play between the consoles of the new generation and the PC later in the official game launch.
Message 15 of 148 (1,318 Views)

Re: Xbox series X and Xbox one crossplay

★★★★ Novice

I expect that on platforms of the 9th generation (Xbox Series and PS5) there will be modes for cross-platform matches for 64 players, and all innovations and a massive arcade game for 128 players will be available only on the current generation of consoles.

Message 16 of 148 (1,158 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @Surfjayce

My expactations Is that it will be possible.. BATTLEFIELD 2042 has Cross-Gen Bundles.

On PS5 you can choose which version of the game you want to play.. All Cross-Gen Games works like this so i Hope it Will be the same with BATTLEFIELD 2042. Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 17 of 148 (1,154 Views)

★ Guide
@Surfjayce I am pretty sure that if you are in a party with a friend who has the older console, you'll still be able to matchmake but at the olders console version, 64 players that is. Standard smile
Message 18 of 148 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I don’t want to play against PC players unless AC is 100% effective, and we know it won’t ever be.

Message 19 of 148 (1,294 Views)

No Crossplay? Seriously?!

★ Guide

How is a full priced AAA multiplayer only big battle 2021 game not crossplay supported?  You're seriously going to split the playerbase into FIVE platforms?

Message 20 of 148 (1,482 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help