Crossplay with PC to XBOX

by chrismerrecon

Original Post

Crossplay with PC to XBOX

★★★ Newbie

So I know its possible because ive had people at work with a PC play with a friend with a XBOX, (He is deployed rn) So I am wondering if any of you nice people know the way to crossplay from pc to xbox? I have thought of almost everything and I have had no luck Frown

Message 1 of 9 (730 Views)

Re: Crossplay with PC to XBOX

★ Pro
@chrismerrecon not this game
Message 2 of 9 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Huntinwabits I know everyone says that, but I literally know someone who plays PC and plays with his friends on Xbox live.
Message 3 of 9 (707 Views)

★★ Pro
@chrismerrecon He's lying? Or using a XIM/controller and the remote game thing on his xbox app on PC, with controller lag.
Message 4 of 9 (698 Views)

★★ Guide

Well i dont think console players wants to join cheat infested PC version of the game lol. If i was a console player i would say NO to crossplay

Message 5 of 9 (691 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@chrismerrecon Bro have you read about how bad PC is with cheats?

Normally I'd be all for crossplay but not with this game, well with PS4 it's be fine but not PC.
Message 6 of 9 (687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

i hope they make it CrossPlay just so Consoles will have to Deal with hackers as well. Hopefully then Theyll lose a substantial amount of the playerbase which will motivate them to FIX THEIR GAME!!! it seems like theyre willing to take the Loss on PC and are Contempt with Consoles for Revenue. I mean there were hacks out For Season two within the first 12 hours. I actually miss owning a console just so i can play FPS worry free

Message 7 of 9 (662 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What I want is account transfer I don't want to play on Origin ever again I want to move my skins and coins to my ps4. Please don't destroy console gaming by putting PC hacker in the lobbies.

Message 8 of 9 (643 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@cr41g1690 It is completely infested we don't want PC on console anytime soon.
Message 9 of 9 (642 Views)