Re: Crossplay is ruining my experience

by Daze623

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@twitchSeriel_FPS I play on Xbox and my games are now better than they were before the update.
Message 61 of 70 (376 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@neo_shinob267 If I remember correctly, the Devs said that crossplay would be “forced” on everyone for a short time so they could gather enough info to make any necessary changes. Pretty sure there will be an in-game option to enable/disable it in the near future.
Message 62 of 70 (375 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@maximas1986 This is because the PS player base larger than Xbox. As an Xbox player, I end up with at least 1 PS player in almost all of my games.
Message 63 of 70 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@IAmTheMeddlerif crossplay wasn't the default there update would of failed as only people who need cross would of switched it on-_- most people would of tryd it and switched it off😂😂

Message 64 of 70 (362 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DaleWWilson95 Ummm... the whole point of this update was to add in crossplay... Them “forcing” people play crossplay is temporary but necessary in order for them to collect as much info as possible in order to fix any bugs with it.
Message 65 of 70 (347 Views)

★ Expert
@IAmTheMeddler the least the devs could have done was not implement it in a rank mode. The whole point of rank is to test your skills not test new features.
Message 66 of 70 (336 Views)

★★ Pro
Imo play apex trios & duos should be cross, ranked same console
Message 67 of 70 (328 Views)

★ Expert

Untitled.png

This is how most of my games go whenever I get a PC & Console duo in rank.
I don't care if I get duo console/pc in casual lobbies but please just disable crossplay for rank mode.

Message 68 of 70 (303 Views)

★★ Pro
@Daze623 So console players are sliping through the MM to help with pc q times or something Or pc controller user
Message 69 of 70 (292 Views)

Champion

@CAGOA34 wrote:

Where is the evidence that crossplay causes lag?

Played a good few crossplay compatible games with no problems.

I've also experienced it so I can put myself forward as evidence of sorts lol.

As I've said elsewhere its considerably worse on the LTM, but there is a little bit of server instability in the standard mode too lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 70 of 70 (290 Views)