by Extremejinks

Original Post

Crossplay hate thread

★★★★★ Expert

Aight get on it

Message 1 of 39 (798 Views)

Re: Crossplay hate thread

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp Not good. I don't want to play PC cheaters.
Message 2 of 39 (795 Views)

★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp As long as they let you choose if you want crossplay or not, I'm cool with it.
Message 3 of 39 (790 Views)

★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp This better be optional if not im deleting this game. Dont mind Ps4 and Xbox cross play but PC and their hackers can be disregarded completely.
Message 4 of 39 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimp I can't wait!!!

''Like lambs to a slaughter and i'm the butcher''

Message 5 of 39 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Extremejinks <— same as this guy. Hopefully you can select with whom you can play. Even tho they said that there will be measures for crossplay between pc and console (which likely means pc ppl have to use controller), this can easily be circumvented and you can still use mods/cheats and other nefarious stuff to get an advantage... over console players stuck at 30fps... so playing with pc is already a lost battle XD
Message 6 of 39 (685 Views)

★★★ Expert

No cross play I agree.  What is exactly the point of having PC people playing against console players? Repairing fragile egos? 

Message 7 of 39 (643 Views)

@BaldWraithSimp Well I have some mild anxiety about it. But I'm not opposed to the idea. If Respawn can implement a cross play system that's fair and competitive for all platforms why not?

I've been on xbox and want to buy the new PS5 when it releases. I'd like the option to be able to play with my xbox friends. Cross play will give me that option.

I'll also have the option to help out players that are struggling and show up here, but are on a different platform. That will be a huge positive as well.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 39 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I knew something was wrong was wrong with you. I even had a temporary brain freeze just now because of the perplexity I’m having.

Answer this question. In addition to the PS5, will you also be buying the Xbox Series S or X?
Message 9 of 39 (618 Views)

@Koochi-Q Depends how good the PS5 is and if there are any xbox exclusive titles I want to play.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 39 (605 Views)