Re: Crossover relation between PC and Xbox Series on Microsoft Game Pass...

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crossover relation between PC and Xbox Series on Microsoft Game Pass...

★★★★ Novice

OK...here is the deal.

Is there anyone to tell me the crossover relation on Microsoft Game Pass with EA Play Packs ?

My issue is:

I bought "SW Squadrons" and can not play on my laptop due to stupid graphic card optimisation , since my card is an "old" model ??? ( still i can play everything on lower settings) .

So, my plan is, to buy a Xbox Series X; somehow exchange this PC version to Xbox  and play that game.

Is it possible, at least theorically ??

Thanks for your help in advance ..

Guntek.

Message 1 of 4 (422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @lima35 our membership is available on each platform for $4.99, or regional equivalent. There is no cross platform subscription at this time. As such if you wish to use EA Play on different platforms then you will need an active membership on each.

On console, you will be able to access a 10 hour trial of the game with your EA Play membership. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @lima35 our membership is available on each platform for $4.99, or regional equivalent. There is no cross platform subscription at this time. As such if you wish to use EA Play on different platforms then you will need an active membership on each.

On console, you will be able to access a 10 hour trial of the game with your EA Play membership. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (395 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko thanks for your feedback. OK, i will try later after i get a Xbox Series S , i hope.
Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @lima35.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (377 Views)