Cross-play?

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cross-play?

★★★★★ Expert

I haven't seen it mentioned yet but is cross-play going to be a thing in BfN? It'd be great to have us all playing together regardless of platform.

Message 1 of 103 (72,826 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cross-play?

Community Manager

There isn't a cross play, sorry. 

If we hear anything about this changing we'll of course let folks know.

Thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 103 (72,633 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

All game with this feature are great games.

We want more Info about this. 

Message 2 of 103 (72,638 Views)

Community Manager

There isn't a cross play, sorry. 

If we hear anything about this changing we'll of course let folks know.

Thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 103 (72,634 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That's certainly disappointing. It could be added later of course, Paladins added it fairly recently for example, but any game that has a large multiplayer focus would clearly benefit from adding cross-play.

Message 4 of 103 (72,591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It is a shame to see us customers ask about this every time EA releases a game and we already know the answer. EA titles will likely be the last to include a system like Epic Games Fortnite. A game that transfers content to all platforms just doesn't interest a big company like EA. Look at Apex for example. Very similar to Fortnite but will never compete due to the lack of effort put into customer recommendations. In the end we will fall for the EA brand again and again due to them owning most of the popular titles. It's a sad life honestly lol

Message 5 of 103 (72,571 Views)

Is the new game PvZ: Battle for Neighborville cross-platform?

★★★ Novice

I play on PC and one of my firends plays on XBox One. Can I play with him PvZ: Battle for Neighborville whitout going to his or he coming to my house and splitting the screen?

Message 6 of 103 (71,375 Views)

Re: Is the new game PvZ: Battle for Neighborville cross-platform?

★★ Guide

No crossplay at the moment. It may be implemented in the future, but I doubt it.

Message 7 of 103 (71,347 Views)

★★ Novice

Pleeaase David, let there be crossplay one day. I really want to play something with my friends that we all like 

Message 8 of 103 (71,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree! This would be amazing if we could get crossplay. In fact, there are multiple people that I know would buy this game to play with me if we could do this, as they only play on PC and do not have an Xbox or Playstation, which is what I play on.

Please EA..... Standard smile

Message 9 of 103 (71,586 Views)

Re: Is the new game PvZ: Battle for Neighborville cross-platform?

★★★ Novice

Ok thank you! I hope someone can tell if cross-platform will really be implemented in the future.

Message 10 of 103 (71,314 Views)