Re: Cross-play?

by CJackson5083

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@CJackson5083 Haters gonna hate likesome but Dab!
Message 21 of 103 (2,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hudiladi mums
Message 22 of 103 (2,766 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How would this work playing against PC players using keyboard and mouse?

Message 23 of 103 (2,755 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Do you always talk to yourself???  

Message 24 of 103 (2,725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This isn't a problem. Xbox has crossplay with Microsoft users (e.g. Gears of War 4 and 5) and you don't ever notice that advantage over a console player (some are very good). You always have the option to deactivate the crossplay but I guess in PvZ is essential to have that feature available. I guess I'm not going to buy the game if cross-platform feature is not available because I had very bad experiences with empty lobbies with PvZ 1 and 2 on PC (or just few people in the welcome mat mode that is basically death matches).

Message 25 of 103 (2,636 Views)

Cross Play

★★★★★ Newbie

hi there, so i just want to know one thing why cross play is not a thing yet, like wat are u guys waiting for ? is it really that hard to allow players to use there account on multi devices like other games ? like i would love to play with my APEX account on ps4 using my PC its actually a dream for me to do that . why dont u suggest that to ur Support team let them know that people asking for this thing since ever.  

Message 26 of 103 (2,574 Views)

Re: Cross Play

★★★★ Guide

They have already stated that as of now, they have no plans for cross play.  

Message 27 of 103 (2,553 Views)

Re: Cross Play

★★ Novice

INow that Sony announced that cross play is available to all devs I feel like this is a  no brainer for this game to have cross play...I have many friends on both ps4 and pc that play this and i really hate not playing with my console folks Frown

Message 28 of 103 (2,516 Views)

Re: Is the new game PvZ: Battle for Neighborville cross-platform?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@ImSplyt wrote:

I play on PC and one of my firends plays on XBox One. Can I play with him PvZ: Battle for Neighborville whitout going to his or he coming to my house and splitting the screen?

I am playing it now with premier on Origin and it is fun and I like it a lot but I have to say if it does not have cross play at some point it is already dead.  Garden warfare 2 still has full lobbies and is easy to get into games on both consoles but on pc it is pretty much dead and I suspect the same thing with happen in time with the new one.

Message 29 of 103 (2,643 Views)

Cross Play, Please Answer PopCap!!`

★★★★ Apprentice

I want to know if Neighborville will  at some point have cross  play.

Thank You!

Message 30 of 103 (2,554 Views)