Cross-play timeline

by EnvisionRacing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cross-play timeline

★★★ Apprentice

I would imagine this has probably been made into a topic and what not but I am curious to know from my own perspective so anyone from EA can answer with a rough estimate or even reply at all that'd be great.

Do we have a rough idea how far along post release we'll expect to see cross-play active? If we're talking a couple of weeks it'll help leagues find a time frame to restart their new seasons and what not. 

Message 1 of 4 (693 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cross-play timeline

★★★★★ Pro
@EnvisionRacing I think this one is not gonna get a schedule due to it being said to being developed by an ukrainian team and as you will likely know, nobody can predict how efficient these people will be able to do their work in the next couple of months.. In 4 weeks the whole situation can look a lot different and for example ruin every schedule they had.

Just hope for the best.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (670 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Pro
@EnvisionRacing I think this one is not gonna get a schedule due to it being said to being developed by an ukrainian team and as you will likely know, nobody can predict how efficient these people will be able to do their work in the next couple of months.. In 4 weeks the whole situation can look a lot different and for example ruin every schedule they had.

Just hope for the best.
Message 2 of 4 (671 Views)

Champion

I have no inside knowledge but I'd be extremely surprised if we weren't talking months rather than weeks. I'm saying this as Lee Mather's comments on this weren't suggesting it being imminent to me.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (620 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

At the moment, there is no predicted timeline in all honesty. 

EA, Codemasters & F1 Game

Due to excessive amounts of traffic, DM's are disabled and posts to personal profile will be screened for this user.

Message 4 of 4 (553 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help