Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cross platform support

by setadoon

Original Post

Cross platform support

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Is there any timeframe for cross platform support? I know it was said that they were going to do it after release sometime.

Anthem needs it, playing PC especially on weekdays is getting pretty grim on the amount of people online.

Either that or EA/Bioware needs to combine regions on PC? When I search for a quick stronghold and nothing is found; either they have it separated by regions or there is nobody in all of the USA playing a stronghold....

Message 1 of 4 (71 Views)

Re: Cross platform support

★★ Guide

where was it written in stone it was happening? it seems like a dumb idea to me, but its not like they can mess the game up much worse anyways.

Message 2 of 4 (58 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There was an interview when they said they put focus for cross platform on the back burner because they "obviously" didn't have time for it on release.

And at what point is more people to play with a "Dumb idea"?

Message 3 of 4 (53 Views)

★ Apprentice

@TROUBLEWITHTOIL wrote:

where was it written in stone it was happening? it seems like a dumb idea to me, but its not like they can mess the game up much worse anyways.

Dude. its PvE. no ones gonna mess your game up... chill. im all for cross play because wierd as it may seem, i have only 2 other friends that play barely) play this game and while im on os they are one on pc and one on xbox... so yea. go go power crossplatform

Message 4 of 4 (32 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help