Cross platform apex legends

by fuba41105

Original Post

Cross platform apex legends

★★★ Newbie

I play on xbox and a lot of my friends play pc. I cant play with them so it's much more boring too the point that I might just stop playing. We NEED cross platform, or the game will never reach full potential.

Message 1 of 8 (1,039 Views)

Re: Cross platform apex legends

★ Pro
@fuba41105 I wouldnt want PC hackers into console, I play on PC trust me you dont want these noob hackers.
Message 2 of 8 (1,027 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Huntinwabits Really? I play on PC and  have never run into a hacker. Besides, the fact that hackers exist on PC doesn't mean that we shouldn't have crossplay

Message 3 of 8 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Pro
@fuba41105 NO. We need Xbox/PS4 servers. PC should never play with them.
Message 4 of 8 (982 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah I have tons of friends who play this game on consoles and it would be fun to play with them. 

If cross platform will ever be implemented, it obviously would need to be done right where consoles will have to opt in into playing with PC players on either PC servers, or specific crossplay lobbies (PC should not be able to play in console lobbies).

Also, even though it will be good for the game, I highly doubt we will ever see crossplay, simply because we can't get stuff that tons of people actually want, like perm King's Canyon, and solo/duos modes.

Message 5 of 8 (967 Views)

★ Pro
@ItsKnifey you must be either blind or Nieve
Message 6 of 8 (942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If we're being honest here, I know they say they don't want to make it cross platform or "cant" due to something in the early stages of the game. In all reality though these developers of the game have to be some of the best of the best. Meaning they definitely should have thought cross platform through before fully developing and releasing the game. and if they didn't they should be fired. This game has been my favorite since pretty much day one. I only had an Xbox one when first released. This game made me actually become a "gamer"/"streamer". I am genuinely disgusted and mad about the fact that now I built a pc and I'm trying to transfer over to that, and I'm not able to get the 500+ dollars worth of cosmetics I paid for in apex legends. Not to mention now I'm on pc and my other buddy is now as well but my other buddy can't afford to build one and now he has completely stopped playing the game in general due to me and my other buddy not using our Xbox anymore. Apex legends is going to lose players, and a lot of respect from other players if they don't fix the mistake that the developers didn't think of towards the beginning or if they keep just sitting on there a**es and don't feel like making it cross platform. There's always options for console players to not have to play with pc players. They just need to help players that have more than 1 console be able to have fun playing the game on any system!

Message 7 of 8 (778 Views)

★ Novice
@DankToliet
why not then pc players wont have fun the game is going to slow down if they dont put servers for pc xbox and ps4
Message 8 of 8 (557 Views)