Re: Cross platform and updates

by xXDamonBradXx

Original Post

Cross platform and updates

★ Apprentice

Why are you guys taking so long to fix the matchmaking by putting the cross platform in the game ??? Also, why there is no updates ? No new guns ? Are we gonna have to wait two months every time for updates ?? I don’t get it ! The game is dying so fast because you guys just don’t care !! Move your butts please make the game good again !

Message 1 of 7 (458 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @xXDamonBradXx, just to let you know I have moved your post from the French boards to the English ones.
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 2 of 7 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@xXDamonBradXx  Crossplay has been confirmed for autumn (fall) with no specific release date, you'll just have to have a little patience bud.

There's a new map and legend dropping S6, which really isnt that far away.

This isn't fortnite bud, things like creating a new legend take much longer than just some character skin lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 7 (427 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MandatoryIDtag Bro 2 weapons in 5 season.. idc about the legends but the guns !!!
Message 4 of 7 (399 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Cath Thank you I guess
Message 5 of 7 (398 Views)

Champion

3 technically but I get your point lol. Tongue out

I'm the other way around personally,idc about the guns because every weapon they've added has been garbage lol.

Always gonna be that wingman/r99. :S

They're supposedly creating a dedicated studio to apex so we may see an eventual improvement to the speed of content...but who knows? :S

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 7 (370 Views)

★ Apprentice

also we all have finished the quest 30 days before the season ends this is also sad

Message 7 of 7 (242 Views)