Cross Progression

by jelliott55

Original Post

Cross Progression

★★★★★ Newbie
  1. Perhaps one of the reasons this game is dying is because origin refuses to do cross progression even though it’s main competition, fortnite, has been doing this for over a year. It’s not impossible to enable cross progression the devs for the game are just lazy
Message 1 of 8 (393 Views)

Re: Cross Progression

★★ Pro

I love when people comment about the devs but aren't working for Respawn... How about they hire you so you can fix every complaint in the forums?

Message 2 of 8 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just explaining a reason why the game is dying. People who have spent good money on the game and put hours in only to have a blank slate when they upgrade their setup or want to switch to console. I enjoy the game a lot and think it could still be as big as it was in the beginning but when fortnite and other games have it people just switch over to a game where their progress is actually saved

Message 3 of 8 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Are you a dev? No? That’s what I thought. I could care less about the opinion of someone who hunts through forums to give themself a sense of purpose in life 

Message 4 of 8 (367 Views)

★★ Pro

@jelliott55 wrote:

Are you a dev? No? That’s what I thought. I could care less about the opinion of someone who hunts through forums to give themself a sense of purpose in life 

Yet you're here calling hired developers "lazy"... Hmmm...

Message 5 of 8 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Are they working on solo/duo/squads? No. Are the working on cross progression? No. What are the devs doing while this game is dying to try to improve it? Nothing.
Message 6 of 8 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Your response doesn’t make sense with the comment you responded to by the way. I thought with 100+ responses on forums in 2 months someone with no life such as yourself would be able to work this forum a little better. The devs are paid to read and answer forums. You do this for fun apparently
Message 7 of 8 (350 Views)

★★ Pro

@jelliott55 wrote:
Your response doesn’t make sense with the comment you responded to by the way. I thought with 100+ responses on forums in 2 months someone with no life such as yourself would be able to work this forum a little better. The devs are paid to read and answer forums. You do this for fun apparently

"give themselves purpose in life"  is what I was responding to. Apparently your purpose is to tell paid devs how to do their jobs. Do you have each of their employees' schedules in front of you? No. Do you know what they're doing right now? No. 

If devs were "paid to read and answer forums," we'd see updates even slower than we already are. They're developers, not social media managers. I just hate when people attack devs and think they should work on a certain schedule. They don't owe you a single thing. Do I think they could communicate better? Absolutely. They're complete trash at communication, tbh. But to demand something or call them lazy is both ignorant and pointless. Until you get paid to do their job at their company, your idol accusations of "laziness" mean nothing. Grow up and stop being a typical entitled gamer. 

Message 8 of 8 (319 Views)