Cross Play Lobby Splitting via input?

by Intron

Original Post

Highlighted

Cross Play Lobby Splitting via input?

★ Guide

Im Super Pumped for this game. Having played the old Wire-frame Starwars trench run round a friends Sinclair as a kid then being spoilt bu the X-wing generation of games.

The Battlefront PSVR game was a pivotal moment for me when i played it i knew i wanted more and im so pleased that others clearly thought the same and took this forward to a new project (Heck ive told every one i meet when VR or starwars comes up how good it was)

I only have a few concerns and that is for Crossplay (Great to see coming to frostbite games after the NFS:Heat Patch) Are we going to allow mixed lobbies of those that have say Flight sticks on PC over controller players and maybe VR?

Taking a leaf out of COD and Fortnite they at least split lobbies on controller type. Does this mean that we potentially will allow for the ability to restrict to controller / view type. 

As much as i love my PSVR i know it is no where near the quality i could get on my PC, i personal if if this is to be a competitive 5v5 not really want to go against some one who has a VR headset with way more fidelity than me. In a casual experience it wouldn't bother me so much but this would be an issue if it was say ranked

Message 1 of 1 (314 Views)