Cross Fut Market

by Caetere

Original Post

Cross Fut Market

★★★ Apprentice

Why PC and Switch  ( no one play in Switch) are Solo market?  

PC will play against new gen PS and XBOX , but without Cross market..

it will be a giant disadvantage . 

So why not put PC with cross market too?

Message 1 of 70 (4,628 Views)

Re: Cross Fut Market

★★★ Apprentice

Please EA put PC with cross-market too.
I won't buy the game if the PC is out of the cross-market!

Message 2 of 70 (4,589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Well, I am here, because i agree with you. In my opinion same gen platforms should be on transfer market with each other. Make one big market for all platforms. But not cut one platform off, can i get please an explanation?

Message 3 of 70 (4,585 Views)

cross-plattform transfer market

★★★ Newbie

Why is there no cross-plattform transfer market for pc players even if there are crossplay game modes. Aren‘t console players in an advantage to pc players with a transfer market like this. They have way easier access to players especially in the early state of the game. 

Thank you in advance

Message 4 of 70 (4,496 Views)

Cross-Market x PC market

★★★ Apprentice

hello I wanted to know why the PC was left out of the cross-market ?? this can be a problem in the crossplay issue, the same team on consoles will cost half the price than on PC with separate markets, making console people have access to the best cards for a much more affordable price compared to people from PC. what is the reason for leaving the pc out??

Message 5 of 70 (4,421 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its so weird that they didnt add PC. Can we not share this post a lot? Or do something at Twitter so EA sees this.

Message 6 of 70 (4,416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@RoqueTV Yes, I talked to support, the person who answered me said something about them being afraid of this causing a technical problem...
Which doesn't make sense since cross-playing matches would be much more complicated than the transfer market...

I said it would be unfair, she said she would pass this "idea" on to the team...

I think if you don't have a good movement and orders they won't even touch it
Message 7 of 70 (4,409 Views)

PC Transfer Market

★★ Apprentice

Can someone explain me why PC Market will be separated while PS4/5 + XBox One/X + Stadia will be shared? Expecially if there is cross-play mode between PS5 + XBox X + Stadia + PC. Thanks for all answares.

Message 8 of 70 (4,411 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys, there are more people outraged by this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/w3q75f/fifa_23_transfer_market/

Message 9 of 70 (4,397 Views)

CROSS FUT MARKET

★★★ Apprentice

Average PC market auctions FIFA 22 : 550,000

Average Playstation market auctions  FIFA 22 : 3,500,000

Average Xbox market auctions  FIFA 22: 900,000

Possible auction market FIFA 23 PS4+PS5+XBOX One+Xbox Series X|S+Stadia : 6,000,000 – 10,000,000

Possible auction market FIFA 23 PC: 700,000 – 1,100,000

The console market could be more than 10 times the PC market in FIFA 23

PC cards are currently 10% to 12% more expensive than consoles, With the console market together, this number could be between 20% and 35%

Thus creating a huge advantage for those who play on consoles as there will be Crossplay between PC x Console.

In summary, the people from the console will be able to assemble a team of 100 thousand coins much more competitive than the people from the PC

I expect a response from EA on this, if there will be any resources to balance this out. because in logic I don't see why the PC was left out

Imagem1.png

Message 10 of 70 (4,388 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help