Create your own bundle with realm of magic

by esrks

Original Post

Create your own bundle with realm of magic

★ Novice

I was hoping to bundle island living, realm of magic (which came out earlier today), and backyard stuff, but there is no option to add realm of magic to the custom bundle. (When) will realm of magic become available to bundle? Is it possible to bundle in some other way with realm of magic?

Message 1 of 4 (249 Views)

Re: Create your own bundle with realm of magic

★ Novice

I ran into the same situation. Every month I have been getting a bundle so I can get caught up to have all the packs.  I was looking forward to do this exact same thing. I've been waiting for I don't know how long now for a live chat to see if I can either have this sale take place manually or see if they can correct it.  Hopefully, this will be available soon.  Taking one for the team on this wait time, bleh.

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

★ Novice

2 1/2 hours later still waiting on someone for live chat to get this issue resolve.  That's really a very long time to have to wait. Frown

Message 3 of 4 (217 Views)

@esrks and @Rav3nPag3  A few people have been able to build a bundle with Realm of Magic by going to the Origin website in a private browser window, rather than using the app.  If this doesn't work, try a different browser.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (200 Views)