Re: Crazy request for the Ryder siblings.

by PretzleMe

Original Post

Crazy request for the Ryder siblings.

★★ Guide

Ok, the Ryders kids are twins, would it be so difficult to arrange it so they could be both the same gender? 

I think it would be fun to have identical twins.

Message 1 of 7 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Pro

As long as it stays as a player's choice, changing genders freely like that. If they set it permanently, prepare for the raging storm.

Message 2 of 7 (1,315 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

As pointed out, it would definitely have to be a player's choice because of rage.  Default should remain opposite genders though in my opinion.

I think they did this to have a way for the player to be able to choose their gender but also have that aspect fit completely into the game's world so to speak.  I can see your point of wanting to change it for yourself.  In fact, before I knew any better, I tried too haha but I think it was for the best and very creative to do it how they did it.

My only gripe being that, while realistic to do it how they did it, I would have liked the Ryder twins to had been the same height.  Split the difference and made them both 5' 9" or so rather than him being 6 foot everything and her being 5 foot nothing.

And yes, I'm exaggerating... a lot.

Message 3 of 7 (1,311 Views)

★★ Guide

Oh definitely, I'd love it as an option, but I don't want to force it on anyone.

Message 4 of 7 (1,298 Views)

★ Pro

It's an interesting thought

Message 5 of 7 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Pixeldance wrote:

Ok, the Ryders kids are twins, would it be so difficult to arrange it so they could be both the same gender? 

I think it would be fun to have identical twins.

What!? How dare you suggest have two kick-* brothers or sisters!

:P

(totally not serious. I love the idea.)

Message 6 of 7 (1,249 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah bring it on! I'd like that too indeed.

Probably 1 thing could stand in the way (unless they put budget into it): - need to record all dialogues 4 times instead of 2. LOL

Unless both female respectively male twins would sound the same with slight appearance shifts. Which wouldn't bother me at all btw! We only play one at a time anyways.

But yeah, would be Awesome to choose sibling gender, maybe even shift appearance in character creator! :eahigh_file:

Message 7 of 7 (1,233 Views)