Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Crafting question

by Tetsuoshema

Original Post

Highlighted

Crafting question

★★★★ Novice

I am level 18 and ha e one blue weapon blueprint. My Maurader auto cannon unlocked the green blue print via challenges and then progressed to the blue blue print challenges. The same thing has not occured with any grenade launcher. Also the auto cannon has not progressed to the purple challenge. 

Are their other requirements?

Message 1 of 6 (90 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Crafting question

★ Pro

Everything should be listed in the cortex “j” under challenges.

Message 2 of 6 (79 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yes I know they should be. They are not though. Did not have this issue in the demo.

Message 3 of 6 (71 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@Tetsuoshema wrote:

I am level 18 and ha e one blue weapon blueprint. My Maurader auto cannon unlocked the green blue print via challenges and then progressed to the blue blue print challenges. The same thing has not occured with any grenade launcher. Also the auto cannon has not progressed to the purple challenge. 

Are their other requirements?

I didn't know that the Weapon Skill level controlled blueprints. Thank for Post that.

Sorry I can't help you with the blueprints. 

Message 4 of 6 (66 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I really love their crafting system here and the way we can get blueprints Standard smile It's nice for people like me that do not wanna rush things and just level a weapon when i like.

Message 5 of 6 (32 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Weapon blueprint quality is unlocked through kill challenges, gear blueprints through mission completions and world event completions while they are equipped. 

So if you do not use it, you will not improve it.

Message 6 of 6 (25 Views)
Twitter Stream