Crafting ammo

by PJBurrows1991

Original Post

Crafting ammo

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

It would be so much better when crafting ammo, if we could choose which ammo to craft. For example I have a light and heavy gun. I have 180 light ammo but no heavy ammo. I of course want to craft heavy ammo but no light ammo. Usually I will drop my light gun so I only craft heavy bullets. But this can be a right pita, especially if the gun I drop is fully modded. 
Also it would be nice (but probably controversial) if we could craft care package weapon ammo. To balance this, the ammo would cost more materials, and perhaps the weapons could start with less ammo. 

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Re: Crafting ammo

Champion
@PJBurrows1991 Imagine if you could use a kraber the whole game due to ammo crafting. That won't work. The trade off with care package guns is that they are limited because they are OP.

As for the rest, I wish the crafter allowed for selection of ammo type too.

Message 2 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: Crafting ammo

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor I do get where you are coming from which is why I said it will probably be controversial. However, the Kraber is really the only OP gun in my opinion, which doesn’t really come in care packages until late game. Tbh I think I’ve only came across it a hand full of times this seasons. Also, as stated above, they could lower the default ammo amount and it would be more expensive to craft the ammo.
Thanks for your feedback though.
Message 3 of 3 (217 Views)